<$BlogRSDURL$>

donderdag, mei 20, 2004

You are the quarry 

't Is nu officieel, de jaren tachtig zijn weer helemaal terug, want Morrissey heeft een nieuw album uitgebracht in de UK. Op de site kun je onder de audiotab 1-minuut samples beluisteren (Real Media alert!), en als je doorklikt de promovideo zien van de single, in Windows Media Formaat, en dat klinkt goed en het ziet er weer ouderwets uit. Beetje dikkere kop, het kuifje is wat grijzer, maar de Dood sluipt alweer binnen in het derde couplet.
Irish Blood, English Heart Irish blood, English heart, This I'm made of There is no one on earth I'm afraid of And no regime can buy or sell me I've been dreaming of a time when To be English is not to be baneful To be standing by the flag not feeling shameful, Racist or partial Irish blood, English heart, This I'm made of There is no one on earth I'm afraid of And I will die with both of my hands untied I've been dreaming of a time when The English are sick to death of Labour, And Tories And spit upon the name Oliver Cromwell And denounce this royal line that still salute him And will salute him forever
Je moet wel een beetje registreren voor deze voorproef, maar ach, 't is voor de goede zaak.
Naar boven geroepen: Een reactie posten